This position is located in Richmond Kentucky and will provide a high level of administrative support to the partners of the firm. This position assists management with administrative tasks such as tracking and compiling information of interest and prepares various reports detailing the administrative information handled by the position. The Senior Executive Assistant should possess excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. The Senior Executive Assistant must have the ability to handle highly sensitive material and information with discretion and confidentiality.
· Manage and maintain executive schedules; including scheduling travel and conferences; making appointments and making changes to appointments.
· Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and post office mail.
· Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and effective manner.
· Prepare reports; collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
· Data analysis; proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform filtering and sorting of data; V-lookup and other functions.
· Assist with budget preparation.
· Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
· Provide clerical and general office support to other offices. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate.
· Interact with clients when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Establishes individual goals which are aligned with the firm’s mission, strategies, and objectives.
Bachelor's Degree required or we will consider an Associate's Degree with at least 2 years direct experience.
This position will be required to work extra hours during peak tax season.
Baldwin CPAs is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Baldwin CPAs will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Baldwin’s Human Resources Department at 859-626-9040.