Since 1992, Retirement Plan Resources (RPR) has been providing services for over 200 retirement plans throughout the Midwest. Our clients range from small, closely held companies with fewer than 10 employees to large companies in excess of 500 employees.
We don’t provide investment advice to plan fiduciaries and participants. However, we do partner with a number of financial advisors in the Kentuckiana region who assist you with your selection and monitoring of investment choices. Together, we help you remain compliant with the various fiduciary responsibilities required for your Plan.
Our pension services can be utilized separately or bundled as a package. These include:
- Plan Design - to help you determine which plan is best for you or suggest modifications of your existing plan to better meet the needs of your company and employees
- Plan Installation Services - provide Internal Revenue Service approved volume submitter prototype plan documents. We can provide your document directly or work with your attorney or financial institution to prepare a document that’s right for your company
- Third Party Administration (TPA) - as your TPA, we can perform required compliance tests, prepare periodic reports for you and your employees, prepare all necessary government forms and assist you in all administrative aspects of your plan
Selected Services Upon Request
Following are other services we provide for our clients, as needed:
- Plan Merger - Merger of two plans into a single plan
- Plan Spin-Off - Converting an existing plan to two or more plans as a result of a spin-off
- Plan Termination/Transfer to Another Provider - Services necessary to terminate existing plan or to assist with transfer of current plan to a successor service provider
- Qualified domestic relations order (QDRO) distribution assistance
- Responding to Internal Revenue Service or Department of Labor audit requests and notices
- Assistance provided to independent plan auditor
- Preparation of one-page summary of plan provisions
- Assistance with change in the plan fiduciary
A list of our complete services is provided in our Record Keeping Services Agreement. We’ll go over that document with you thoroughly before beginning any work or signing the agreement. It lists your responsibilities, as well as ours. We want to make sure you understand everything we do for you and it’s important to us to keep the lines of communication open at all times.